Many of us had to cancel our plans for 2020 as we hunkered down to watch what would happen. Working from home, wearing masks, and social distancing became the new normal as we learned to adjust to a year without travel.
Like you, we at EIT Oman are ready to get back to making travel memories that last for a lifetime. So what does that mean for your 2022 Oman trip?
Here is the most up-to-date travel information for Oman:
- Effective September 01, 2021, two-dose COVID vaccination is mandatory for people aged 18 years and above who wish to enter Oman. The vaccination requirement will be in addition to the PCR test before or on arrival.
- Effective November 8, 2021, foreign nationals traveling to the United States are required to demonstrate proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Please see https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html for details.
- All passengers must have international health insurance covering the cost of COVID-19 treatment for the period of at least one month.
- The Royal Oman Police resumed all visa operations and services on September 01, 2021.
- Here is an article from the Oman Airports website covering complete details of travel to Oman with up-to-date Covid-19 travel requirements.
Information in this post is up-to-date at the time of publishing, and will be edited as new developments unfold. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any further questions.
Wishing you happy (and healthy) travels,
The EIT Oman Team